Carter,What the heck were you thinking?! It's not fun having a cast in the summer. My suggestion is, if you are going to break a bone, do it while doing something fun! Hope you recover fast.
My grandson, Keegan, just broke his arm on Sunday. They will put it in a cast tomorrow.
I love to play sports for the Collinsville Cardinals. I play Football, Basketball, and Track. We got conference in football. In Basketball we didn't do good at first but we did way better and got second in conference. In track we got second in conference. I ran the 200 meter and 400 meter the first two track meets and then did 110 meter and 300 meter hurdles.
3 comments:
Carter,What the heck were you thinking?! It's not fun having a cast in the summer. My suggestion is, if you are going to break a bone, do it while doing something fun! Hope you recover fast.
My grandson, Keegan, just broke his arm on Sunday. They will put it in a cast tomorrow.
Oh man, what a bad way to begin the summer! I like that is red!:)
Post a Comment